After my 25th birthday, I didn’t want anymore birthdays to come! Because every birthday was reminding me of my age and making me feel more mature (Wow! that’s a nice way of saying old! 😉 ) and responsible!
Well… its not that I want to stay young forever! In fact I am glad to embrace the aging! But the symptoms of aging which I see everyday in my life, are constantly reminding me that I am getting old which is what I don’t like!
Symptoms of Aging!
So… these are some of the symptoms I see for myself! If you too, answer yes for more than 3 of the below questions, then… “welcome to the wise-men crowd!!” 😉
- Lost interest in typing the SMS? Wanna just pick up the phone, call the person and finish the talk?
- Often get embarrassed by teens for not knowing some abbreviations and jargons?
- Caught yourself explaining things in a very detailed manner to some teen who just nods his/her head in a way that says “Oh stop that! I understood what you mean!!”
- Or maybe found yourself talking more than what is necessary for answering a simple question?
- You feel that maybe there is some real “need” for using cosmetics?
- You worry a lot of about your future especially when you see some old people?
I have had these experiences and many more which just makes me to say to myself – “Oh yea! I can see that I am growing old!! Phew!”
What are yours? Have you had such experiences which reminds you of your age? Or makes you “realize” that you are getting old?